About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
June Clouds
Sweet Slumber
Loving and Living
Sugar and Spice??
The Silence is Broken
Real World
Battle of the Bad Moods
Finders Keepers
Normal
Yeah, Right!!

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Monday, June 26, 2006
June -- Who needs it?
I'm not sure why most bad things happen to me in June. But I can once again add a trauma to the list. I lost the baby last night. At my appt last week, the Dr. indicated that a miscarriage might be expected. We were praying that my body was just being a bit contrary and that the baby would be fine. I will say that going thru a miscarriage at this stage has been more painful and grueling than either of my labors.

We are doing okay. Ed and I shed a few tears. I gave CJ the news this morning. I just explained that the baby had gotten sick and was not able to grow in Mommy's tummy but that Baby was now in Heaven, safe and sound. I worry that he will become frustrated with the idea of "Heaven" but for the time being he is handling everything like a Champ.

I did manage to get CJ to Vacation Bible School today. He loves the idea of "Big Kid School" more and more each day. Hunterman actually wanted to stay with CJ. Maybe his "separation anxiety" is getting better.

Hope the end of June brings more joy and happiness to our home as well as yours.


Dana
posted at 9:33 AM
3 comments



3 Comments:
At Mon Jun 26, 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Dana, I am so, so, so sorry! I was hoping against hope that you just had your dates mixed up or that something miraculous would happen. Please know that my heart goes out to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

 
At Mon Jun 26, 01:35:00 PM, Blogger W2W said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that they is nothing I can say to make the pain any better. Just know I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!

 
At Fri Jun 30, 07:57:00 PM, Blogger emily said...

Oh Dana- I'm so sorry. I am just so very sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home