About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Real World
Battle of the Bad Moods
Finders Keepers
Normal
Yeah, Right!!
Gone Strawberry Pickin'
P.S.
Parenting Dilemma
Crunch Time
Dragons + Stomach Bugs + Cigarettes = Life

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
The Silence is Broken
I know it seems that life has come to a standstill at this blog. But hopefully all will be forgiven and completely understood when I tell you the reason why. The past days have been consumed with reworking the household budget, researching prices for an 8-passenger vehicle, taking small catnaps, discussing life as we know it, discussing life as we will know it and fighting bouts of nausea. Yes, I'm pregnant. And yes, I'm excited, scared, thrilled, anxious, etc., etc. We haven't told any family members or friends just yet. It's still early in the pregnancy and I'm not in any hurry to hear "You're having another one?? Why??????" This will only be my third (and absolutely last) but this does bring our children count to 6, including Ed's first 3.

So, I guess in a sense this will become part pregnancy blog and eventually part baby blog. Just please bear with me and the hormones!!


Dana
posted at 8:08 AM
4 comments



4 Comments:
At Wed May 24, 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! That is absolutely exciting, wonderful news!! I will anxiously be checking in to see how you're feeling and how the family is adjusting to the thought of another little one. Congrats!

 
At Thu May 25, 09:12:00 AM, Blogger W2W said...

Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you! It seems that there has to be something in the blog water. lol

I am looking forward to reading your new journey.

 
At Thu May 25, 02:04:00 PM, Blogger emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At Fri Jun 09, 11:31:00 AM, Blogger FarmWife said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I have goosebumps! How truly fabulous. Congratulations. I pray the nausea makes a timely departure and you are up and going and enjoying your pregnancy! THis is just so exciting!

And to those who think 6 is too many, pooh, pooh! That's like saying you can love too much. I'm thrilled for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home