About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Parenting Dilemma
Crunch Time
Dragons + Stomach Bugs + Cigarettes = Life
Self-Discovery
Questions from a 5-year Old .... Help Me, Please
A Hair to Pick
This 'n' That
Jinxed No More
Time Out
Neighbors

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Thursday, May 04, 2006
P.S.
I guess this subject (refer to last post) really bothers me because the trait that I disliked the most in CJ's Dad was his need to avoid confrontation. CJ's Dad would NEVER stand up to anyone or even politely disagree because he did not want to deal with any "unpleasantness". Even when his Grandma would publicly insult me (just because she is evil), CJ's Dad would just look away and not say a word or even suggest we leave her presence.

I want CJ to defend himself and those he loves -- but how do I teach him to do that and still have a kind heart? I know deep in my heart that if the "wild child" had thrown dirt in Hunterman's face and CJ had physically defended his little brother, I would have been extremely proud. Am I a hypocrite?


Dana
posted at 9:10 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home