About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Neighbors
Too Funny
Finally, Dawson's Creek Spin-off: Part II, Conclusion
Sadly, Dawson's Creek Spin-Off: Part I
Maternal Pondering
The Good Life
Spring is Here
Outdoorsy Favorite Spot
Memories
Crossroads

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Thursday, March 23, 2006
Time Out
Oh, I have so much to say today. However, I have no time this morning to get it all out. Blogger just ate up about 15 minutes of my time by NOT uploading any of my photos and I am rebelling by not doing a proper post until I can upload a photo. Anyway, I will attempt again this afternoon which may be a good thing. Maybe my blood won't be boiling by then.


Dana
posted at 10:10 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home