About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Sugar and Spice??
The Silence is Broken
Real World
Battle of the Bad Moods
Finders Keepers
Normal
Yeah, Right!!
Gone Strawberry Pickin'
P.S.
Parenting Dilemma

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Monday, June 12, 2006
Loving and Living
First of all --- how about the new design?? Susie at http://bluebirdblogs.blogspot.com did a wonderful job fulfilling my design wishes. PLEASE contact her if you need a new blogger 'do. Now it just makes me wish I was at the beach.
Secondly --- thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. I apologize for not being more diligent with my blog but my energy has gone "out to sea". Even though I have not suffered from constant morning sickness like I did with CJ and Hunter, I have been depleted of all energy, motivation or reasonable thought.
There really isn't much to report other than I will have my first ultrasound this week and we will be telling the three older kids about their new sibling. CJ asks me everyday "How's the baby today, Mommy?" And he also tells me everyday, "I sure do hope I have a sister. Baby brother's are mean. Baby sisters will be nice to me." I just laugh and tell him that sometimes little sisters can be meaner than brothers. He doesn't believe me, though.
Oh ... and I did have my first real craving today. A Jersey Mike's sub. I didn't even care what kind. And my darling Ed made sure I got what "we" wanted. I think I'll have cravings more often!!


Dana
posted at 7:58 PM
2 comments



2 Comments:
At Mon Jun 12, 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Like I said earlier, I love the new design. I'm sorry to hear about the exhaustion but welcome back...

 
At Wed Jun 14, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger W2W said...

Love the new look. I think it is a time for a change also.

Good to see you are doing well with your pregnancy!

I know how it is when you are exhausted and I think that if you can get the chance to rest or blog then rest.

I love the request for a little girl. He is just the cutest!!!

Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home