About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Loving and Living
Sugar and Spice??
The Silence is Broken
Real World
Battle of the Bad Moods
Finders Keepers
Normal
Yeah, Right!!
Gone Strawberry Pickin'
P.S.

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Sweet Slumber
What is "sweet slumber" exactly?? I think I actually enjoyed it quite frequently before the recent conception. Now, it seems the best I can do is close my eyes and try not to open them every ten seconds. And even though I do not yet have the pregnant belly, I cannot get comfortable in any position in our bed. To make matters worse, last night my dear Hunterman was having a restless, fitful night. In an effort to assist me in my quest for "sweet slumber", Ed slept in Hunterman's room. So, the only creatures in this house that got sleep last night were CJ and Jax, the pup.
When I was pregnant with Hunterman I did have to be treated for sleep deprivation and put on sleeping pills. I fear I'm headed in the same direction again. CJ does allow me to "rest" during Hunterman's naps but my Mommy brain only allows me to drift --- where I can still hear every sound in this house and sense any movement in CJ's direction.
Maybe with the steady rain on our tin roof today, Hunterman and I can catch up on our sleep.


Dana
posted at 8:46 AM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At Wed Jun 14, 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

My wish for you is a TON of sweet slumber. May the Gods hear your prayer... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home