About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Heartwood's Jolly Jax
Dreamin'
It's a Boy!!
Walk Softly ... Carry a Big Stick
Millions are watching ...
Fleeting Thoughts
My Traveling Companions
As the World Turns .... Over
Love Lost
Take 2: A Shot in the Dark

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Celebrating Good Times ... and Sick Times

The reservations have been made and I secretly spoke to Ed's office manager and got him the day off (no, he doesn't know yet!) so we can have a "mini-vacation" to celebrate our anniversary. Nope ... we're not headed to the Caribbean or to the mountains. We will be staying at an inn along the Outer Banks. We usually vacation at Sunset Beach, but since we won't actually be enjoying the water I thought we would try something different. I think it would be cool to see the wild horses and visit several of the lighthouses. I need to research a bit to find a really good place to eat for our anniversary dinner ... if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Hopefully, we will be fully recovered from the crud that has descended upon us. Ed has been under the weather most of the week and I feel like I'm having an invasion of the bodysnatchers. Thankfully the boys seem to be okay ... Hunterman has been a snotbox most of the winter and CJ, my allergy and asthma prone drone is the healthiest he's been since the day he was born.

Evidently my Mom has fallen in love with Jax and has talked my Dad into buying them a little shih tzu pup as well. At least Jax will have a little buddy around!


Dana
posted at 4:15 PM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home