About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Walk Softly ... Carry a Big Stick
Millions are watching ...
Fleeting Thoughts
My Traveling Companions
As the World Turns .... Over
Love Lost
Take 2: A Shot in the Dark

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Monday, February 20, 2006
It's a Boy!!



I cannot believe it has been so long since my last post. I honestly don't know what has kept me from writing. Let's see ... there was the Super Bowl (Yeah, Steelers!), my birthday (Yeah, 33!), Valentine's Day (Yum, Shaba Shabu), federal and state taxes turned in (Yeah, refund!), taking CJ to his classes (Yeah, education!) enjoying beautiful spring weather (Yeah, 70 degrees) and a new addition to our family (Yeah, another boy!). See .... nothing has been happenin' here!

Our new little boy has embraced our hearts completely. He is a tri-color shih tzu puppy named Jax. The boys are completely infatuated with the little bundle of fur and Ed seems to prefer snuggling with him over me. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't yet taken a picture of our new love but it shouldn't be much longer.

I did take over 100 pictures of CJ and Hunterman the past couple of weeks. There is not much I enjoy more than taking pictures of the boys. I've posted some of my favorites above. Maybe tomorrow I'll have pics of Jax, too.


Dana
posted at 5:00 PM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At Wed Feb 22, 09:05:00 AM, Blogger FarmWife said...

Thank you so much for coming out of the shadows! I have to tell you, I went back and read all your posts, at least the ones on the main page (I think that's all) and you made me cry twice...And laugh more than that. You write beautifully. I love what you wrote about your mother, and the descriptions of your men.
Would it be ok if I linked you on my page? I will definitely be back to keep up with you and the boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home