About Me
Dana Glover
North Carolina

A 30-something married full-time mother of 2, part-time stepmom of 3; trying to find treasures I've lost along the way.

My complete profile

Links
a girl and a boy
Confessions of a City Gal
Debaucherous and Dishevelled
all & sundry
Not So Simple
Private Thoughts of Boogie's Mom
Broken Biscuits
Notes from the Trenches
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
being emily
Princesses, Dogs, and Chaos
The Food Whore

Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dwglover6. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts
Afterthoughts (or the pictures Blogger wouldn't po...
Hodge Podge
Marital Bliss
Batteries Plus
Celebrating Good Times ... and Sick Times
Heartwood's Jolly Jax
Dreamin'
It's a Boy!!
Walk Softly ... Carry a Big Stick
Millions are watching ...

Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2008

Credits
Blog Design By:


Powered By:

Thursday, March 02, 2006
Who needs to pack?
I really need to be packing but I read Farm Wife's post and just had to follow the link to this mind-racking survey. I enjoyed it though.





Attentive Leader



You can run your cursor over the colored blocks to see the outcome of my personality test. Pretty cool, except the test seems to indicate I'm a "girly girl" ... and I'm not. I don't think.


Dana
posted at 2:37 PM
2 comments



2 Comments:
At Fri Mar 03, 05:16:00 PM, Blogger FarmWife said...

I don't consider myself a girly girl either, but I scored high on feminity.

 
At Mon Mar 06, 08:24:00 AM, Blogger W2W said...

Thanks for the kind words & this cute DNA test thing. Instead of going right to work I had to do it instead. lol

Have a good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home